Awesome! Super Sweet Bloggers Award
I’d like to give a big thanks to La Petite Gourmande Anglaise (http://petitegourmandeanglaise.com/) for nominating me for the Super Sweet Bloggers Award. If you haven’t seen her blog before, please check it out. She’ll take you on an adventure of French Cuisine with recipes for beignets, creme brulee, and meat stuffed crepes. I’m personally a fan of all types of crepes, so she won me over with her meat stuffed crepes recipe.
The rules of the award are: 1. Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back. 3. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. 4. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The Super Sweet Questions (and my answers) are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies. My daughter would definitely go with cake, but I think I prefer a nice warm cookie right out of the oven. Yum!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate wins hands down. Not even a contest. But I do enjoy putting French Vanilla ice cream over a warm brownie.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Pie. Some of my favorites are banana cream, key lime, and custard. I love pie from Baker’s Square.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m stressed out. I’m usually a salty food person, but sweets calm me.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Ummm…Sugar Mama? That’s the best I can come up with off the top of my head.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
Domestic Diva, M.D. – http://domesticdivamd.com/
Homemade Delish – http://homemadedelish.com/
The Messy Baker – http://themessybakerblog.com/
Kolpona Cuisine – http://kolpona.com/
Savory Simple – http://www.savorysimple.net/
Local Kitchen – http://localkitchenblog.com/
Frugal Feeding – http://frugalfeeding.com/
Baking with Basil – http://bakingwithbasil.com/
Cozy Apron – http://thecozyapron.com/
Homemade with Mess – http://homemadewithmess.wordpress.com/
Kel’s Cafe of All Things Food – http://kelleychisholm.com/
The Paddington Foodie – http://thepaddingtonfoodie.com/
Cupcakepedia – http://cupcakepedia.wordpress.com/